Monday, November 26, 2012

Zach's Lie By Roland Smilth

A Review by Ryan

Zach’s lie is about a boy whose name is Jack.  He has a mom a dad and a sister.  He also has an imaginary friend named commander IF.  He lives in Pennsylvania and his father was put in jail.  The company he works for doesn’t want him to know what they’re doing.  So they threatened his family.  The family was moved to a different sate.  They were protected by the state government until it was safe to live their normal lives.  Before they went, they changed their hair color, eye color and their name.
The reason why I chose to read this book is because I thought it would be interesting.  After I read this book I really liked it and I was eager to read the sequel. The best part about this book is that it’s hard to stop.  I really liked the ending and the sequel was pretty good too.  I would rate this book a 11/10.

No comments: