Monday, November 26, 2012

When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead

A Review by Sarah

When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead. Miranda is the main character. Miranda and her best friend Sal live in New York City. They know which way to walk home from school and places to avoid like the crazy man on the corner. But things start to get crazy. Sal gets punched and shuts Miranda out of his life. The key Miranda’s mom keeps hidden is stolen. Then mysterious note arrives: I am coming to save your friends life and my own first must write me a letter.
I liked this book because it was based on another novel. It’s moving. I had no best parts in the book.  I rate it a 10! Because it’s one of my favorite books. Reading this book I felt like I was there. I recommend it to anyone older than 2nd grade.

No comments: