Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Outsiders By S.E. Hinton

A Review by Patrick

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton is a book about a fourteen year old boy named Ponyboy.  He is part of a gang called “The Greasers”.  Ponyboy lives with his older brothers.  Ponyboy likes watching movies and reading books.  They live in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  He is not a rough guy like his buddies.  His parents died in a car crash, so his oldest brother is in charge. Everything is going fine until someone takes things too far.

I liked The Outsiders because it had a very good plot and story.  I think all people would enjoy this book.  My favorite part of the book was the ending.  S.E. Hinton is my favorite author.  Some of her other books are Tex, Rumble fish, That Was Then This Is Now, and Taming The Star Runner. The Outsiders is my favorite book and I would give it a 10 out of 10.

No comments: