Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shadow Thieves by Anne Ursu

A Review by Grace

Shadow thief is an amazing book I have read it a bunch of times.  It is awesome! It gets you on the edge of your seat! I think anyone who likes fantasy and adventure will like this book. The main characters are Charlotte Meilswetski   and her cousin Zee. One day Charlotte was walking home and there was a pale man watching her.   Then, there was a black cat that kept following her.  So she takes the cat home. When she gets home, her overprotective mother is home looking at her in astonishment because she has a tattered looking cat in her arms.  A few hours later Zeke comes over because  so many people are getting very sick in England so his parents sent him to Minnesota. The story takes place in Mall of America, her house, and some other places in Minnesota. A few weeks later, the shadow thief comes after Zeke and since he has special blood the shadow thief takes over and it up to save the world. My favorite part of the book is when Zee gets kidnapped by the shadow thief.
This book is my favorite book I have ever read before. I think anyone who likes fantasy and adventure will like this book. I hope that you read this book.  If you like this one, you will want to read the to others called Siren Song and Immortal fire.          

No comments: