Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Million Dollar Shot by Dan Gutman

A Review by Max

The author of the million dollar shot is Dan Gutman. This book is about a 12 year old boy whose names is Eddie Ball and he lives in a trailer park in New Jersey. He is not a confident kid who thinks he cannot make a chance-of-a-lifetime to make a free throw shot at a basketball game. I like this book because I like to read about sports and contests. My favorite part of this book is when Eddie doesn’t tell you if he makes it or not. I think Dan Gutman is a really detailed writer, and a funny writer too. I rate this book a 9 out of 10 because Dan doesn’t tell you most of Eddies feelings. I recommend this book to most basketball players and boys.

This book is about a kid whose name is Edie ball who has a chance of a life time to make a free throw at a basketball game. I like this book because Eddie wants to make the shot and he likes to practice and get better. I rate this book a 9 out of 10. My favorite part of this book is when Eddie doesn’t tell you if he makes the shot or not.    

No comments: